Chilly winter nights, snow, pine trees, stockings, scented candles, presents, ornaments, front door wreath, decor, lights, eggnog, cake, pudding, gingerbread, cranberry sauce, delicious food, colourful sweaters, red and green themed fashion, Santa Claus, carols and of course family time. Yes, you know already what we are talking about. Christmas. The festival that is celebrated on 25th of December every year.
Christmas probably is the best festival existing on this planet. Most of the nations in the world celebrate this auspicious day. The day we wait for throughout the year. The day of love, joy, fun, happiness, celebration, forgiveness, unity and prosperity.Christmas is not just a festival, it is a feeling, it is a spirit, it is a state of mind. What makes it absolutely amazing and better than any of other festivals, is how our nature becomes more of giving. We want to give so much to others, be it gifts, love, affection or forgiveness. We just want to do so much for everyone on this day and not just the people we love. It automatically makes us feel good and positive about being the best versions of ourselves.We forget about our worries and problems of regular life, think less about ourselves, the nightmares before Christmas and come together to celebrate this beautiful festival remembering birth of Lord Jesus.
We at Pig Magnet have researched and figured out 18 best Christmas quotes of all time. We have found not only the best Christmas quotes, but 18 catchy lines before Christmas comes. For you we have Christmas quotes, Christmas spirit quotes, merry Christmas quotes, Christmas movie quotes, inspirational Christmas quotes, funny Christmas quotes and ofcourse, Christmas wishes. The quotes that you, your family and friends can truly relate to. And, feel free to share these wonderful quotes with your loved ones and everyone. Because, why not?
1. “Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us – a time when we can look back on the year that has passed and prepare for the year ahead. ” – David Cameron
2. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” – Edna Ferber
3. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree : the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ” -Burton Hillis
4. “Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.” – Pope Francis
5. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” ― Keith Baines
6. “Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing , giving, are not to put away.” – Norman Wesley Brooks
7. “Christmas is a bridge. We need bridges as the river of time flows past. Today’s Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday.” -Gladys Bagg Taber
8. “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” -Richelle E. Goodrich
9. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
10. “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” – Washington Irving
11. “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.” -B. C. Forbes
12. “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.” -Winston Churchill
13. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” ― Peg Bracken
14.May you never be too grown-up to search the skies on Christmas eve.
15. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” -Calvin Coolidge
16. “Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed.” -Ann Schultz
17. “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’ re here for something else besides ourselves.” -Eric Sevareid
18. “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.” -Garrison Keillor