Is there anything better than a sunset to represent the fact that money cannot buy everything that is beautiful?
Out of multiple, my favourite thing about sunsets is: No matter who you are, rich or poor, big or small, a child or an adult, a king or a peasant, a sunset serves everyone equally. Then the rest is up to each individual how they receive the power of it. You might be blossoming with serenity watching a sunset, meanwhile somebody next to you might be caught up in some meaningless sauce. Or maybe, vice versa!
A little sad truth is that our daily busy lives, our routines, problems, materialistic entertainments and other unnecessary things keep our heads so much occupied with things like: “did my social media account reach so and so number of likes and followers”, “how do I look today” or “what if I don’t get that car, that house, that job or that god damn guy/girl”. Trust me, you have everything you need in life. Just stop worrying so much about useless things and try shifting your focus a little towards the real stuff out there.
The universe is limitless. Go out, go to a mountain, go to that beach, or even a park (whatever suits you), take your shoes off, feel that grass under your feet, watch how the birds fly, how they sing, try feeling what they feel, pat a dog or a cat or any being, close your eyes and feel their fur, their warmth. Turn your favourite music on, dance to it, watch that sun set down slowly, changing shades and creating a new colour palette on the sky with every moment. Take that positive energy in every breath of yours, soak it with your skin, run it in your veins. You in a human form are extremely lucky to be here. Make good use of it.
Anyways, sorry about getting a little off topic there. We promised you ‘Quotes on Sunset’ and the good news is that we have them for ya!
We have some of the best, most beautiful sunset quotes and sayings, beach sunset quotes, romantic sunset quotes, funny sunset quotes, sunset love quotes. Please feel free to share these sunset quotes on your Instagram, Facebook and wherever you want!
Pigmagnet.com wishes you a great day.
27 Sunset Quotes That Will Change Your Vision:
1. There is never one sunrise the same or one sunset the same. ~ Carlos Santana
2. The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again. ~ Ram Charan
3. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. ~ Rabindranath Tagore
4. Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal. ~ Elbert Hubbard
5. When you draw or paint a tree, you do not imitate the tree; you do not copy it exactly as it is, which would be mere photography. ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti
6. Get outside. Watch the sunrise. Watch the sunset. How does that make you feel? Does it make you feel big or tiny? Because there’s something good about feeling both. ~ Amy Grant
7. My mother is a big believer in being responsible for your own happiness. She always talked about finding joy in small moments and insisted that we stop and take in the beauty of an ordinary day. When I stop the car to make my kids really see a sunset, I hear my mother’s voice and smile. ~ Jennifer Garner
8. Really appreciate the sunset as you’re driving home, cursing all the terrible drivers on the road. Be where you are when you’re there rather than out there in the future or back there in the past. ~ Valerie Harper
9. Sunset is so marvellous that even the sun itself watches it every day in the reflections of the infinite oceans! ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
10. It’s not just a sunset; it’s a moonrise too. ~ P. C. Cast
11. It’s almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream. ~ Bern Williams
12. A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night. ~ Crystal Woods
13. Perfect happiness is a beautiful sunset, the giggle of a grandchild, the first snowfall. It’s the little things that make happy moments, not the grand events. Joy comes in sips, not gulps. ~ Sharon Draper
14. If you are in a beautiful place where you can enjoy sunrise and sunset, then you are living like a lord. ~ Nathan Phillips
15. When your world moves too fast and you lose yourself in the chaos, introduce yourself to each color of the sunset. ~ Christy Ann Martine
16. No sun outlasts its sunset but will rise again and bring the dawn. ~ Maya Angelou
17. The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire. ~ Pamela Hansford Johnson
18. Everything I do, whether it’s producing or signing an artist, always starts with the songs. When I’m listening, I’m looking for a balance that you could see in anything. Whether it’s a great painting or a building or a sunset. ~ Rick Rubin
19. The true purpose of education is to teach a man to carry himself triumphant to the sunset. ~ Liberty Hyde Bailey
20. ‘Sunrise Sunset’ is about trying to get to a place where life is simple and not letting the stress and happenings in the world get in the way of your happiness. ~ Benny Cassette
21. There is nothing more musical than a sunset. ~ Claude Debussy
22. Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under. ~ C. JoyBell C.
23. Life does not come with instructions on how to live, but it does come with trees, sunsets, smiles and laughter, so enjoy your day. ~ Debbie Shapiro
24. There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them. ~ Jo Walton
25. Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars. ~ J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
26. When the sun has set no candle can replace it. ~ George R.R. Martin
27. Don’t forget: Beautiful sunsets. need cloudy skies. ~ Paulo Coelho