Dabur India Limited found in 1884 by S.K. Burman is one of the India’s largest Ayurvedic medicine & natural consumer products manufacturer.
Dabur has over 250 products in different categories like hair care, skin care, oral care, health care, home care, etc.
This multi billionaire company has other subsidiaries such as Dabur International Ltd, Dabur Nepal Pvt Ltd, Dabur Egypt Ltd, Asian Consumer Care Pvt Ltd, Asian Consumer Care Pakistan Pvt Ltd, African Consumer Care Ltd, Dabur Lanka Pvt Ltd, Naturelle LLC, Dermoviva Skin Essentials Inc, Hobi Kozmetik AI, Namaste Laboratories LLC and H&B Stores Ltd.
We have listed five products by Dabur that are high in quality, utility and value for money.
5. Dabur Hajmola: If you are from countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan,etc you most probably have tried Dabur Hajmola. It is not just delicious but also helps in digestion. It is made up of traditional Indian herbs, spices and edible salts who’s one pill taken after the meal stimulates the digestive system. It is completely an Ayurvedic composition free from any artificial sweeteners and preservatives.
Roughly over 2.6 crores of Hajmola tables are consumed everyday in India. Let’s compare Hajmola with another popular digestive pill in the Indian market which is Patanjali Pachak Anardana Goli.
If you go through the ingredients, you’ll find Patanjali Pachak Anardana goli consists of 53 grams of sugar per 100 grams, whereas the amount of Anardana is only 6 grams. On the other hand Hajmola doesn’t uses refined sugar at all and uses a very small amount of shakkar which is a healthier option anytime.
Note: Please avoid other flavours of Hajmola like imli, anardana, pudina, etc as they come with harmful preservatives like sodium benzoate.
4. Dabur Badam Oil: This amazing 100% pure almond oil is a multipurpose oil that could be used both externally and internally.
Some of the benefits of 100% pure almond oil includes healthy brain, strong hair, soft skin and improved digestion.
One of the best ways to consume it is by mixing 1 tbsp of Badam oil with a glass of warm milk before 30 minutes of going to bed at night.
It is the fastest way to make your body absorb the vital nutrients present in almonds.
Badam oil could also be used as a massage oil for hair and body.
3. Dabur Lal Dant Manjan: Have you ever been through the ingredients list of the toothpaste you are using right now? Most of the popular toothpastes like Colgate, Pepsodent, etc are loaded with harmful chemicals such as sulphates, silicates, alcohol, synthetic colours and flavours. If you too are using one of such toothpastes, it is high time for you to switch to something safer.
Dabur Lal Dant Manjan toothpowder is prepared with ancient medicinal herbs like clove oil, pudina, camphor, pippali, sunthi, etc. These ingredients will help you have stronger and healthier teeth naturally.
You can take the powder and brush your teeth with it or just take the toothpowder on your finger and massage your gums for 3-4 minutes.
2. Dabur Ashwagandhadi Lehya: Ashwagandha is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic herbs and this product could be used as a natural body building supplement. It helps with better sleep, reduces blood sugar, has anti-cancer properties, reduces stress level, increases muscle mass, boosts fertility and improves memory.
Dabur Ashwagandhadi Lehya consists grapes, ashwagandha and some other traditional herbs that will help you with stamina, muscle strength and sexual vigour.
The best part about this product is, Dabur has used shakkar instead of refined sugar or artificial sweeteners. Shakkar is a better option than the white sugar that most of the people commonly use.
You can consume Ashwagandhadi Lehya by mixing 1 tbsp of it with warm milk before going to bed at night. It is so nutritious that you can have 1-2 tbsp of it with a roti (Indian bread) as a meal.
1. Dabur Chyawanprash: Chyawanprash is one of the oldest health supplements that people in India have been consuming. According to ancient texts, it is a combination of 40 powerful herbs and plant extracts in a base of amla fruit pulp (Indian gooseberry) which acts as an antioxidant and boosts immunity.
Amla or Indian gooseberry is known to be very rich in Vitamin C.
Comparing Dabur Chyawanprash with Patanjali’s Chyawanprash, they both have pretty much the same ingredients except for the fact that every 10 grams of Patanjali Chyawanprash has 5.8 grams of sugar whereas Dabur Chyawanprash has only 2.8 grams of sugar.
Chyawanprash has numerous health benefits but it is very important to consume it the right way keeping these points in mind to get the maximum benefits out of.
* Consume it in an empty stomach early in the morning.
* Start in a small portion and eat it slowly for proper digestion.
* Do not eat anything for at least 30 minutes after having your chyawanprash.
* Do not combine it with food or milk, as suggested by a lot of people.
These were 5 best Dabur products that you must try.
However, all Dabur products are not the best to use. In fact a couple of their products are filled with toxic chemicals and should be avoided at any cost.
Here are some examples of the products by Dabur that is NOT recommended at all ❌:
1. Dabur Vatika Jasmine Hair Oil: This hair oil consists of 85% of mineral oil and only 10% of coconut oil. Mineral oil is a petroleum bio-product which should be avoided. In fact, every hair oil with mineral oil in it should not be used at all.
2. Dabur Vatika Shampoo: This shampoo is loaded with too many harsh chemicals like sodium laureth sulphate, cocamide mea, dimethiconol, amodimethicone, carbomer, peg 90m, disodium EDTA, methylchloroisothia, methylisothiazolinone, perfume, colour, etc. These chemicals will do more harm than good to you.
3. Dabur Pudin Hara: Pudin Hara is another digestive pills by Dabur but this time filled with parabens and synthetic colours in it.
4. Dabur Gulabari: This is not a pure rose water to be used. It has toxic alcohols like Propylene Glycol, Triethylene Glycol.
Please do not blindly trust Dabur, Patanjali or any other brand and always read the ingredients properly on the package before buying for your own good.
Note: This is not a sponsored article.
Credits to Fit Tuber for the inspiration on this subject.